We know how to improve and execute payment plans.
Analyzing compensation plans in isolation is ineffective. Compensation plans need to factor in critical sales effectiveness drivers, such as quota setting, and territory potential.
It’s also difficult to determine an effective approach to offering base and variable pay. Determining which variables to factor into the variable can be challenging too—and you may need to revisit the plan frequently.
Sales Benchmark Index (SBI) sales compensation practices include:
- 16 tests to measure the effectiveness of a sales incentive plan.
- Benchmarking data for every role on your sales organizational chart.
- Plan designs to match each job.
- Implementation plans to limit disruption in the field.
- Technology tools to automate and administrate complex compensation plans.
- Sales compensation planning requires benchmarking data, which is our specialty.
- Our sales benchmarking database is the largest and most accurate in the industry.
We know how to make sure plan changes don’t cause problems.