Sales Organization Design
Know the optimal number of sales people for you.
Understaffed sales teams miss opportunities and fall short of revenue goals. A bloated sales team increases costs and hinders profits. Sales organizational models need to be revisited and restructured to keep up with the needs of the customers. A poorly executed reorganization can result in lost customers and super star reps resignations.
SBI guides you through the reorganization process by producing the following deliverables:
- Applicability assessment of the seven dominant B2B sales organizational models
- Specialist versus generalist analysis
- Structure design and org chart
- Roles and responsibilities by role
- Top-down and bottom-up head count model
- Time study
- Headcount plan by role
- Pro forma revenue and cost model
- Rapid build vs. safety build vs. pay as you go rollout plan
- No other firm has developed organizational models and headcount plans for more companies in more industries.
- SBI’s methodology has become standard operating procedure for some of the world’s most successful sales teams.
- SBI’s consultants are former sales ops directors and have been certified in the use of these methodologies.