A data-based approach to drive consistent performance.
Tactics and strategy are often confused for each other. As a result, sales managers develop “flavor of the month” programs that never seem to stick.
The symptoms of the “ready-fire-aim” approach: a lot of activity with minimal results. Without a sales strategy, you may have strong quarters and years, but long-term, you’re bound to experience big slumps as well.
Achieving consistent performance year after year demands having a solid, documented sales strategy.
Sales Benchmark Index (SBI) provides effective sales strategy by:
- Deploying our award-winning 4-lens approach where data is gathered from:
- Corporate executives
- Sales professionals in the field
- Analyzing the data to create a 4-step process for:
- Sales strategy development
- Go-to-market planning
- Sales force design
- Infrastructure building
- Applying 13 sales performance drivers—in a properly sequenced timeline.
- The firm’s 4-lens discovery method distinguishes between root cause and symptoms making it entirely unique.
- Our sales force assessment framework is a proven and trusted tool for developing effective sales strategies.
- Using our sequenced set of 13 performance drivers results in executable and effective sales strategy.