A sales force cannot be successful if it cannot attract and retain the best people. A world class sales organization needs people who can exceed customer expectations, sell with a high degree of skill, become successful sales leaders, establish a high performance culture, and make critical decisions. Over half of a sales expense budget consists of direct labor costs making the relative importance of getting the most out of the team a key sales force effectiveness driver.
Talent Management focuses on defining “A” player profiles, recruiting, selecting, coaching, developing, and career pathing sales and sales management talent.
The Critical Challenges Solved though Talent Management Solutions are:
- Determining what to hire to and what to train for?
- Defining “A” player performance?
- Developing the proper applicant pools
- Selecting the best candidates from the available talent
- Getting above average performance from average talent