SBI Leverages the Benchmarking Methodology to Deliver Client Results.
Why do we believe in the benchmarking method?
- Benchmarking is the most dependable tool for accurately determining the root cause of sales problems.
- The sales benchmarking approach is the quickest path from problem identification to problem resolution.
- The level of disruption caused by benchmarking is small and manageable.
- We know it works because the foundation of sales benchmarking is verifiable proof.
- The world's most productive sales forces rely upon it to deliver results.
- There is a vibrant community of sales benchmarking practitioners to draw upon.
I have spent 20 years building benchmarking businesses for KPMG, The Hackett Group and Deloitte Consulting. Many Fortune 100 executives have benchmarked finance, information technology, human resources and procurement. It is now time to benchmark sales productivity. Read the book, Making the Number, by Sales Benchmark Index, to learn how to unlock hidden opportunities to accelerate revenue growth and reduce selling expenses.
Richard T. Roth,
Principal, Global Benchmarking Center, Deloitte Consulting